Lower Rate Than Your Bank's Best Offer!
Turn Your Dream Home into a Reality
Whether you are a first time home buyer or buying your next home, selecting the right financing for your home is of MAJOR IMPORTANCE. In today’s market there are many different lenders and products. The lending rules and regulations are constantly shifting. Therefore, the task of finding the most suitable rate and terms could be a daunting task
I work with a very large network of lenders including major banks, trust companies, insurance firms, investment firms and private lenders which in total encompasses a pool of hundreds of different products.
With my negotiation skills, deep knowledge of mortgage industry, and through my large network of lenders, I will find you the most favorable rate and terms for your financial situation.
Low Down Payment
Large Lender Network
Guaranteed Low Rates
Fast Funding Services
Solution for Other Types of Purchase
A part from the conventional mortgages, I offer many other forms of mortgage options tailored for each specific situation as indicated below:
Benefits of Pre-Approval And Why You Should Get Pre-Approved
If you haven’t already done so, you should get pre-approved before you start your home hunting. The reason is that you will know how much you are approved for so that you save time searching for homes that are within your reach. Additionally having a pre-approval gives you power in negotiation as both the seller and real estate agents know that you are a serious buyer who can close. Here are some of the benefits of why you should get pre-approved:
- Know how much you can afford - There is no second guessing as you know for certain what your buying power is
- Negotiation power - You have more negotiating power with the seller especially in case of multiple offers as you have a solid financial backing
- Better service from agents - Real estate agents are more willing to work with you as they are assured you are financially able to complete the transaction
- Sellers will take your offer more seriously - Sellers will know you are serious and will consider your offer serious
- Save time - Save time by searching for homes that are within your approved price range
- It is absolutely free and you are under no obligation to accept any offer